Jon Atack and Pearse Redmond are together again, this time exploring a wealth of fascinating questions, including, but not limited to:
- Who is Scientology TV produced for?
- Why do we feel so certain about our beliefs?
- Why did the German people of the 1930’s vote to give up their right to vote?
- What is hypnotism?
- What can we learn from the assault of Louise Ogborn?
- How do salespeople get us to buy – NOW?
- Has the actual quantity of bombings gone up, or just the prevalence of reporting them?
- What is the cultural significance of aversion and disgust?
As always, it’s an amazing and thought-provoking conversation – a must-listen.