The Open Minds blog is always looking for new contributors to bring fresh strategies, opinions, research, and thought leadership about the ever-changing world of coercion and manipulation to our readers.
The Open Minds blog caters to the promotion and education of the dangers of human predators and the techniques they use, from propaganda and sales tricks, to thought reform and hypnosis.
We welcome both personal accounts of manipulation and expert material. For expert material, our audience want to understand manipulation and undue influence, so contributions should speak clearly to one of the above segments and offer the reader actionable content that they can implement in their lives.
- Be 100% original and not published anywhere else.
- Be well-written, clear, interesting, and above all, helpful.
- Provide attribution for all data or statistics cited with a hyperlink.
- Not be overly self-promotional.
How to Submit Your Content
Please email blogcontent [at] OpenMindsFoundation [dot] org with the following:
- Your completed post as an HTML file or Word Doc.
- Image files for your post (with attribution) in a separate folder.
- Short author bio with a headshot. Include a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website.
- To make an anonymous contribution or use a pen name, please indicate that clearly at the start of the email.
- Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion.
- Guest contributors may not republish their published contributions to the Open Minds blog anywhere else without the permission of Open Minds.
Here’s more on what you can do besides sharing your post like crazy.
- Editors reserve the right to edit, adapt, update, and republish contributions at their discretion.
- In rare cases, contributed posts may be removed from the blog.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to the Open Minds blog. We look forward to receiving your work.